On the 24 May 2022 the FEBEA General Assembly took place in Barcelona.
The Assembly was the first in presence meeting after the 2019 edition, and was the occasion for the members to finally meet and exchange in person again.
After the presentation of the Annual Report 2021, the Assembly approved the financial statements 2021, showing a positive results and a solid organisation.
3 new members were welcomed in the FEBEA family:
- European Center for Social Finance (Germany), as associate;
- Social Finance Association (Romania), as associate;
- Seed Capital Bizkaia (Spain), as partner.
The Assembly approved in particular the “Kairos” Strategic Plan 2022 – 2025.
The Plan was drafted through a participatory approach, involving close partners and members, in 2021 and early 2022.
Thanks to the collaboration of the members, the following 4 strategic axes were identified as the drivers for the next years:
- Position FEBEA & its members as key actors of sustainability (both social and environmental) in the EU & national post-crisis plans & policies
Promote strategic partnerships so that FEBEA members can leverage new financial ressources to support Social Economy
- Clarify opportunities coming from EU policies so that FEBEA & members are ready to seize them
- Improve collaboration among members to increase innovation and develop common projects
These axes will be translated in operational annual plans defining the ambition: what’s the end goal of the action; metrics: how to measure the success of the implementation of the action; and an operational roadmap.
In the afternoon, two parallel workshops took place, dedicated to the InvestEU instruments managed by the EIF and to an exchange with the FEBEA Communication community.