In the last decades Ethical Finance organisations have contributed to the development of the social economy community in Europe and to the promotion of a committed role of financial institutions.
Celebrating the 20th anniversary of the European Federation of Ethical and Alternative Banks and Financiers, this conference will explore which contribution Ethical Finance can provide to a fairer and more inclusive society, acting at a societal level and promoting concrete changes in the financial sector at large.
Join us on June 10th!
Interpretation EN/FR/ES will be provided
- Welcome & Introduction
- Key note speeches by
- Pedro Sasia, President of FEBEA
- Nicolas Schmit, European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights
- Juan Antonio Pedreno, President of Social Economy Europe
- Roundtable: The contribution of Ethical Finance to the transition in Society and Finance
- Conclusions: Reflecting on the future role of Ethical Finance
European Commissioner for Jobs and Social Rights
Juan Antonio Pedreño
President of Social Economy Europe
President of FEBEA
Vice-President of Banca Popolare Etica
General Manager of Credal
Consulting and Investment Director at France Active
General Manager at La Nef
Member of the European Parliament
General Manager at Cooperative Bank of Karditsa
Founder of Merkur Bank
General Manager at SIDI
Secretary General at FEBEA