FEBEA facilitates the exchange of information and good practices among its members. It is a place of convergence and cooperation between regional and national networks of social economy and ethical finance in Europe and in the European Economic Area.
- The main programmes it follows are:
- EaSI, EU programme for Employment and Social Innovation and its follow-up programme InvestEU;
- COSME, EU programme for the Competitiveness of Enterprises and SMEs;
- HORIZON2020, the largest programme of research and innovation in the European Union that actively supports SMEs.
- ERASMUS +, the EU’s programme to support education, training, youth and sport in Europe.