FEBEA is planning to award a contract for research, training and capacity building activities.
Participation in this procurement procedure is open on equal terms to all natural and legal persons regularly registered coming within the scope of the assignment.
Objectives of the tender
- To reinforce the capacity of FEBEA and its members through the offering of training and capacity-building activities, as well as a platform for the exchange of good practices and raising their awareness about relevant EU policies and opportunities in the social economy and social finance sector.
- To provide data and research on developments in the field of social enterprise finance, which can serve as input for evidence-based policy making at EU, national and local levels.
Duration of assignment
From signature of the contract (January/February 2023) until December 2023. Renewal of the assignment can be done pending the continuation of the EU support in the following years.
The period of time open to receive applications starts on the 28th of January 2023 and will close on the 10th of February 2023 at 17:00 CET. Bids received outside this time frame will not be taken into consideration.
UPDATE: the deadline has been extended until the 28th of February at 17:00 CET.
Financial support of the EU.
Download the following annexes based on your legal form:
- ANNEX 1A: Legal entity form – Natural person
- ANNEX 1B: Legal entity form – Private company
- ANNEX 1C: Legal entity form – Public Company
- ANNEX 2: Financial Identification Form
- ANNEX 3: Declaration of Honour
In case of having any problem with the attached documents please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org