*Make sure to carefully read the full job description and being elegible for the position before submitting your CV
The Project Manager’s tasks are carried out under the supervision of the Secretary General and in collaboration with the Training and Capacity Building Manager.
Providing administrative and organisational support to the activities related to the EU projects and funded projects alongside the rest of the Team;
Support administrative, financial and reporting process for EU and international projects;
Support the organisation of meetings in the context of the projects’ activities;
Responding to internal and external requests for information, handling phone calls, correspondence, and coordination of agendas of the project team;
Monitor administrative systems and procedures, including payments, purchases, reimbursements, invoice management related to projects.
Monitor the budget related to projects,
Follow all the administrative procedures related to the projects submission, implementation and finalisation.
- Contribute to internal and external communications activities related to the projects, including drafting of public reports and papers and contents to be shared on the Federation’s channels.
Qualifications, skills and requirements:
Bachelor’s degree preferably in topics related to communication, economics, international relations, social affairs, finance or international development and cooperation.
- Internships or work experience for NGOs, public entities or the private sector, and/or
- Internships or work experience in the area of communication.
- Knowledge of social finance / social economy / sustainable finance is an asset.
- Candidates working in a social finance organisation are encouraged to apply.
- Strong understanding of ethical finance and social economy values • Excellent organisational skills
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in English, other EU languages are considered a plus
- Able to foster cooperation among a diversity of relevant stakeholders
Applicants must be able to work and reside in Belgium.
What we offer
- A career in a sector that works for the common good and makes a difference in the lives of people throughout Europe
- A concrete opportunity to contribute to the development of Ethical Finance and to attain the Sustainable Development Goals in Europe
- An opportunity to network at high level with the main actors of the social and ethical finance field in Europe
- An international team of highly-qualified colleagues and partners
- Flexibility to work from home when required to ensure a proper work-life balance
- A Belgian Contract, competitive salary and standard benefits in Belgium. Full-time – fixed-term contract for the period July 2023 – June 2024, with possibility of extension.
- Location: Brussels with possibility or remote working. Regular travel within Europe is expected.
- Advantages: competitive salary, reimbursement of travel expenses (public transport); meal vouchers of 7€; utilities to facilitate remote working (phone – internet bills).
Please send your application in English via email to email@example.com.
The subject of your application email should follow this naming convention: “Name_Surname_Application_PROandCOMASSISTANT”.
The application should contain:
- A cover letter outlining your motivation to work in the field of Ethical Finance (maximum 1 page);
- A detailed CV.
Applications not respecting the instructions for completing and submitting the application will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted at this stage.
Founded in Brussels in 2001, FEBEA is the European Federation of Ethical and Alternative Banks and Financiers. It brings together 33 banks and financial institutions from 17 European countries with the aim of developing ethical and social finance in Europe. To this end, the Federation has therefore set concrete objectives:
– support the exchange of information and experiences and cooperation between national networks and social economy and finance practitioners in Europe and in the European free trade area;
– represent its members at the EU institutions and the financial and political organisations and leverage different political levels and European institutions;
– concretely support the efforts of its members, including in the creation of banking and financial instruments that are necessary to accomplish their goals.
More information available at http://febea.org/
Please submit your CV and any other information you see fit to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please contact us in this same email address in case of any further questions.